About Festival Essentials - New Zealand's First One Stop Festival Shop
Project 2017-11-08 21:01:14 +1300
Please note - stay tuned for our promotional video, coming soon!
As avid festival-goers, we recognised that there is no one-stop-shop for all things festival. Sure, you could go to one shop, grab a few items, but then you’d have to shop around three or four others shops just to complete that shopping list.
The aim of Festival Essentials is to be that place to go to buy anything and everything you could possibly need during your time at a music festival. And how are we going to do that?
Introducing the Festival Essentials Survivor Kit!
The Survivor Kit is packed with some of the basic essentials anyone needs at a Music Festival. Let us give you an exclusive tour of the contents below;
- Sunscreen - this is a given! Sunburn is the perfect way to ruin a good time.
- Insect Repellant - we could think of nothing worse than being eaten alive while you’re trying to dance the night away.
- Water - well duh. You can get free water at most music festivals, so this also provides a reusable water bottle.
- Electrolytes - now who wants a hangover? These chewable electrolytes are perfect to get you up and going again after the big nights.
- Deodorant - another obvious. This one isn’t only for you, but for others around you.
- Tissues - let’s be honest, tissues are extremely multi-purpose. You are bound to spill your drink at some point.
- Torch/Headlamp - who else stays in bed in the middle of the night when you’re busting to go toilet, because you know you can’t see a thing? Now you don’t have to.
- Sleeping Mask - are you an early sleeper? The sleeping mask will be perfect to block out the light from neighbouring punters.
- Ear Plugs - some of us are light sleepers, and can’t sleep with any noise.
- Rain Poncho - okay, so they sell these at most music festivals… but who wants to wait in line?
- Hand Sanitiser - sometimes you just need clean hands.
We will also have a Luxury Survivor Kit, that will include all of above, plus;
- Mouthwash - for after your teeth-brushing session, or a quick rinse before you head back out to the party.
- Dry Shampoo - not all music festivals have showers, and the hair’s gotta stay clean.
- Wet wipes - because, well, dancing makes you hot and sweaty.
- Moisturising Lotion - for the ladies.
- Hair Wax - for the men.
“Okay, so the Survivor Kits are great, I may even buy one myself… But what’s your plan going forward?” I hear you ask. Please, read on!
We at Festival Essentials really want to see the New Zealand youth (inside and out) enjoying themselves, and believe that camping is an excellent way to do that. With the introduction of technology, that camping culture has died out, and we rarely enjoy the outdoors.
Now, we don’t believe camping has to be done without technology, but there is no reason we can’t mix the two.
We will aim to grow out product base to include everything camping. This may include, but will not be limited to, tents, sleeping bags, towels, and camping chairs. The list really does go on. Quotes are already on file, now we just need the funding to secure this market!
Future product ideas;
|Phone hugger||Towel||Air chair|
How will we spread the word?
Long story short, we already are! We currently have a Facebook page, with daily postings. This is promoted through Facebook Adverts. You can visit this here; www.facebook.com/FestivalEssentialsNZ
We also have an Instagram account up and running, also with daily postings and promotion. You can visit this here; www.instagram.com/FestivalEssentials
With GoPros and Drones already at our disposal, we plan to produce some original and exciting promotional footage for these social media platforms. But to do that, we need your support - we can’t promote products that don’t exist!