Thanks for pledging! - Share this with your friends
Thank you for your pledge! We'll be in touch once the campaign meets its goal, and again when it closes, so you know we'll be charging your card.
Adrenaline X Ltd.
By Ross Allan
I want to embed this project somewhere
NZ $680 pledged
5 people pledged
NZ $5,000 minimum target
Pledges will only be confirmed if the target is reached by: 30/09/2019 at 9:00 PM (NZDT)Make a Pledge
Adrenaline X Ltd.
Project 2019-08-01 19:39:27 +1200
New Zealand marks itself as the adventure capital of the world. How better to take advantage of the outdoors, than to master the arts of adventure, safely indoors?
- All over Europe and America, freestyle academies are opening up in order to train children, teenagers and adults how to perfect their extreme sport of choice, such as Skateboarding, BMX, Mountain Biking, Free Climbing, Trampolining, Parkour, Snowboarding, and skiing etc.
- This is made possible by designing an indoor facility with room for all of these activities, with airbags for safety. Airbag technology has advanced to a point at which they can be implemented onto down-ramps, even for sharp objects such as ski edges and bicycle pedals.
- There are no parks of this nature anywhere in New Zealand which incorporates this all-in-one activity center. It is our dream to create hundreds of jobs for Kiwis across the country, as well as help everyone better their confidence in their sport of choice. You can help that become a reality!
- The facility will house an entire skatepark, with a bowl and half pipe, a full scale pump-track, a ninja course, trampoline park, free-climbing wall with airbag for safety, a free-fall platform with an airbag, jumps with varying difficulties that have an airbag attachment fitted to down ramps, so that you can ride out your trick, and if you fall you wont hurt yourself.
This business model has been proven very sucessful in other parts of the world, we believe it's time to bring the fun to New Zealand, but bigger and better!
As it currently stands, being that the company is still pre-startup, it is still only myself that is associated with this business. My passion for extreme sports gives me the desire to make this company a success. Although, I have recently acquired the help of Kiwi BMX and Nitro Circus legend Jed Mildon to help promote with me.I believe together we can make this business the best it can possibly be!
- The market is enormous for this type of facility in Auckland. We live in an era where competitive sports are becoming more and more popular! Both the X games and winter games are gaining so much attention that numbers of skateparks are on the rise and snowfield budgets are sky-rocketing due to increased tourism.
- We are aiming to be a facility for people of all walks of life. This will be made possible by holding special nights aimed to entice either younger/older people to the facility.
- The only competitors that I have noted so far are;
- Snowlpanet - Got 170,000 customers through the door in year one (2005). This is a very specialized company and very far from the city. This facility will be better for learning to ski, however for practicing your park skills, we will exceed them. We aim to make skiing and snowboarding possible in a dry facility by manufacturing and supplying for rental, skiboards and parkboards. These are skiis and snowboards with retrofitted wheels which simulate as closely as possible the experience of snowboarding and skiing.
- Gravity NZ - again, a very specialized company which will make up a very small which appears to market do a specific, young age group.
Advertising and marketing will be key to the success for Adrenaline X. It needs to be marketed perfectly, to the right people. Having professionals with large social media followings within extreme sports on board with promotion will help with my branding. The affiliation with Jed is a great start, which is where you guys come in!
Where Your Money Will Be Spent:
This round of funding will aid me and Jed in taking Adrenaline X to all the sporting hotspots around New Zealand to spread the word. Later rounds of funding will be equity-rewarded. Primary marketing locations include mountain biking tracks, skateparks and ski fields etc. Jed will spread the word before we go somewhere to maximize publicity at each event.
We will be posting regular updates onto PledgeMe letting you all know where we will be promoting next, to give you all the first glimpse!
Hey! Thanks for checking out this project.
We haven't made any updates yet, follow us if you want to be notified when we do.
2019-09-04 06:48:55 +1200
"Good luck brother. Hope you smash it. "
2019-09-01 15:40:44 +1200
2019-08-30 21:02:40 +1200
2019-08-30 21:01:05 +1200
2019-08-29 19:25:42 +1200
"You deserve this!! So proud of you and all your hard work xx"